Well, my mom has been a little busy this summer helping us get ready to move to Evanston! I wanted to share all of the fun things I did this summer, and will keep everyone updated on my new digs in Illinois!
Having fun in my bed!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! 2009! Gathered as Lindy and Wyc's condo- Mom was busy studying, so I just hung out with Dad for the day.
2 teeth popped up right around my 6m birthday. Uncle Alex captured them at the beach!

Fun at Fripp Island with Annie, Robert, Gram Pam, Gordon, Alex, Emily, Mom and Dad.
I LOVE SAND!


I also like to play outside in the yard...
...and under blankets.
My first trip to Hiawassee to visit MomMom and Papo.
Surveying the scene at Costco with Mom.
Enjoying my walks and my stroller.
Conquering all of my toys, at once.
A visit to Sea Island with Lindy, Wyc, Kris, Dave, Caroline, Jacqueline, Mom and Dad.


Our "Going Away Party" on August 15, 2009.
Having fun with Trenton and Sam.

Stay tuned for all of the fun activities I will be partaking in up in Evanston!
No comments:
Post a Comment